Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Crazy Cat Lady

Listen. I realize that everyone thinks their animals are cute - more cute than the average animal. Like, "Yea, your cat (or dog) is cute, but my cat (or dog) is unusually cute..." Who's the judge of the cuter animal, anyway? It's generally the unfortunate listener who throws in the towel (who doesn't want to hear any more pet stories) that hands out the verbal medal of achievement, "Oh, THAT is cute."

Seriously though, my cat is really cute. I've got pictures.


Still in the closet. That's bound to change when she meets Joan from across the hall.


I'm not sure she is going to make it through another summer with all that fur. The Stylist suggested we shave her like a lion. If she keeps sneaking into my closet and leaving little fur deposits, I may take her up on the offer.


However, she may find some reprieve in stealing a drink here and there from my mug.


See? Way cuter than your cat.

I also realize that most women are in denial about their 'crazy cat lady' status.

I know I just posted a blog about all the cute things my little feline does.

However. I only have one cat and I don't even own a pair of slippers.

2 comments:

teamharrison said...

My cat is WAYYYYYY cuter. Sorry, Gigi, move over!

The Executioner said...

As a objective third party. i can decide who's cat or dog is the cutest. and since you know my feelings for pets, you know that if i choose an animal as cute. it will be the right one.