Monday, June 7, 2010

Lazy.

It was pretty difficult for me to get out of bed this morning. I had a pretty sweet weekend and the fact that it was already Monday seemed more abrupt than usual. 

When I finally tossed the covers off and headed towards the shower, I noticed that my little feline was perched atop the stack of pillows on the left side of the bed. She's normally up and at 'em when I am. She makes her way to sit on the toilet when I'm in the shower and then on to my vanity when I'm curling my hair. 

Not today.

As I was making my way out the door, she was still curled up on the pillows. My resentment for my little sleeper-inner was no match for my adoration - she's pretty cute.

The resentment will return with a vengeance when I get home tonight and discover exactly how much fur she has left behind on those pillowcases (that I washed on Saturday).

No comments: