I was hungry. And that produced a cart full of this:
1. Ritz Crackers. Something for the Easy Cheese (not pictured) to go on. I didn't know where to find the Easy Cheese at first. I was afraid I was going to have to ask the grocer. "Excuse me, where could I find a can of Easy Cheese?" "Oh, that's on the 'crap you should never put into your body' aisle."
2. Eight packages of Ramen for the budget conscious lunch-eater.
3. The reason I wake up in the morning: Cinnamon Toast Crunch.
4. California Pizza Kitchen pizza. I'm having someone over for dinner on Thursday and I can't cook.
5. Stouffers Spaghetti.
6. Ground turkey - the healthiest item in my cart.
7. Shredded cheese to make the ground turkey taste good.
8. And finally...frozen meatballs. I don't have anything to put with the meatballs. They just sounded good at 5:45 p.m. on an empty stomach. This morning? They don't sound that good.
Maybe next time I'll make a list. I can assure you the decision to buy Easy Cheese was purely on impulse.