Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Swine Flu Precautions

During the last week of every month - I'm in charge of stapling all of the statements that leave our office. That's a lot of stapling.

For the last two years, I do the thumb-lick to sort through the stacks. My co-worker - I shall call her the Italian Stallion...stopped me mid-thumb lick and said, "Woa. We have rubber fingers." She then launched into the "with everything that's going around..." speech (she was totally right) and she stretched the tiny rubber finger on my thumb.


The president of our firm (I'll call him Mr. President) walked in just as I was documenting my new hygenic modification. He smiled and said, "You don't need to explain. You're you and that's enough." Word gets around I guess. One time, the secretary walked in on me singing James Blunt to my desk plant.

Anyway.

Please consider this my friendly reminder to take all the precautions you can this flu season.

No comments: