Thursday, May 14, 2009

Sing Me Home, Mat Kearney.

Breathe in, breathe out.

I just got back from a fabulous little road trip to Utah. Some of the girls and I went for a concert (Mat Kearney and Keane).

I adore Mat Kearney. He sings the songs that "doctors make out to" - an obvious Grey's Anatomy reference for anyone who is a huge fan of the show. He posted a video blog from his stop in Salt Lake City. Check it:

We were standing on those very steps! In that very hall! It was only years ago when he put his arm around me and told me that he loved me and that if it weren't for the tour, he would stay with me forever.

Except for that didn't happen and he didn't say that. I love him still and am so glad I got to see him in concert again!

2 comments:

Jamiedidit said...

That show has the best music. I knew the Todd was the man for me when we heard some random Grey's singer on the radio and he said "Hey, that guy sang on the episode when _________ happened!"

Jamiedidit said...

A. The Todd DOES have a brother, who has a wonderful GF whom I adore.
B. Baby Brother thinks Grey's is a heinous waste of time that could be spent listening to the Auburn Sports Network.
C. Girl, I made my own soundtrack! It's all about playlist.com.