Monday, March 29, 2010

We Drove. We Danced. We Conquered.

I'm still smiling from our quick jaunt up to Montana. The oh-so-fun couple threw a great reception! It was really great to cut loose with my family (including my karaoke king Dad and my Black Eyed Peas lovin' Mama) and life of the party boyfriend.



Ah, the cake and the happy couple. They are equally silly and are a perfect fit.

Speaking of silly...

...while the photo above captured what seems to be a rather tender moment - McW and I managed to cut all sorts of rugs on the dance floor. Lots of spinning, some of the running man and a pretty good rendition of the 'Carlton.'

And.

There was plenty of karaoke to be enjoyed. Some of my favorite performances from the evening included Mr. Roboto (sung by the bride), Shoop (..ba doop ba doop ba doop..sung by the sister of the bride), Vanilla Ice (sung by the groom) and the wide variety of hits performed by my personal Entertainer of the Year which included Luck Be a Lady and Tears of a Clown. The photo above is from Islands in the Stream. Ah ah.

Thanks for getting hitched, you two. We had a whole bunch of fun!

No comments: