Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Happy Sick Day, Sugar!

So I have a little bug of some sort - it's drippy and achy. I slept a lot yesterday and watched a couple movies. I slept in today and went to work at noon. I was sent home at 12:45.

I bragged about not being sick all winter. What a stupid thing to brag about. How much better would it have been to be sick in the middle of winter than to be sick on the warmest day of the year thus far?

The sunshine is beaming in through my open windows and I have mixed emotions about it. On one hand, spring really has sprung and it's beautiful. On the other hand, the sunshine is casting all sorts of light on the dust that is resting comfortably on all the ledges and nooks in my apartment. I'm idling and it brings out the OCD in me.

I'm going to fight the urge dust and cozy up with some o.j. Hell or high water, I'm blowing this popsicle stand tomorrow morning.

No comments: