Friday, June 19, 2009

Where'd Your Pants Go, Sugar?

Will you humor me and listen to this dream I had last night? I've been pretty pre-occupied these days watching Arrested Development on Hulu (http://www.hulu.com/). So much so that I've developed a new celebrity crush:

Meet Jason Bateman who plays the role of Michael Bluth. Jason Bateman is my dinner date selection from the "random things about me" list a couple days ago. Anyway - he showed up in my dreams last night.

The sequence started in his driveway. He was teaching me how to longboard. He, apparently, is a master long-boarder. It was a great lesson. Then we progressed into his kitchen where he was preparing some sandwiches for the two of us. Just then, his twin sister Lindsey walks in (you know, Lindsey from the show). She scowled at me and then I noticed him looking at me with a bit of a puzzled look on his face.

I look down.

I'm not wearing any pants.

The thing that gets me is that I continued on for a while like nothing was amiss. Then I scurried off to their garage where Lucille (you know, Lucille from the show) has undoubtedly stored some of my winter clothes.

The dream then switched to me driving around in Las Vegas and he was gone.

It was brief...but it was magical.

No comments: