Not only did I eat all of the muddy buddies that were left on the counter, I'm probably going to get hauled off to the big house for lewd and lascivious conduct with the YouTube search engine. DANG it.
In the mean time, The Polka Dotted Owl (thepolkadottedowl.blogspot.com) tagged me to answer ten random questions about myself. Thank you P.D.O.
1. Had I been born a boy, I'm told I would have been named Tyler.
2. My least favorite thing ever to be called is "flaky."
3. I would really like to own an aqua blue '57 Chevy pick up truck.
4. I wear a size 9 1/2 shoe. Look out below.
5. When I listen to Dierks Bentley's fast songs, I drive a lot faster (especially around corners - it makes me feel like a hot outlaw...((now, with the muddy buddy eating and the YouTube porn, I won't need Dierk's help to feel like an outlaw)).
6. I pretend I'm on my phone when I'm walking by the pesky kiosk salespeople in the mall. Especially the really pesky cell phone salesmen.
7. Remember earlier when I mentioned the muddy buddies? I polished off the whole bag. It was a big bag. I almost don't want to have to face them again to get the second half of my paycheck - I'm that embarrassed.
8. If I can't find someone funny to marry - marrying be damned.
9. I have my future kids names saved in my blackberry - hope this thing still works in fourteen years.
10. If the following celebrities ever called and asked me out on a date, I would schedule them in this order: 1. Matthew Perry. 2. George Clooney. 3. Jason Bateman. Breakfast, lunch and dinner. Breakfast is my favorite.