Saturday, March 21, 2009

Sing Me Home, Michael Buble.

"I now pronounce you Mr. and Mrs. Ben Affleck."

Sunshine and her man tied the knot today. Road tripped with the Producer, the Executioner and the Librarian (wink wink) to catch the big event. I suppose my favorite part of the ceremony was when the pastor had the entire family put their blessing on the happy couple - it was just one of those special moments.

They held their reception in a fancy barn that has been converted into an amazing reception/party hall. I thought it was sweet and untraditional. Well planned, little miss Sunshine.

I'm in post-wedding mode, however. Always a little introspective (mostly thinking about what I would do, what flowers I would pick, music, etc.) and anxious. Until then - the more time that goes by, the more weddings I go to, the more kick-ass ideas I can steal for my special day. So THERE happy couple!

Just kidding.

BIG congratulations!

No comments: