Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year, Sugar!

We did it. We finally made it to 2010. For those of us that thought the world would end in 2000 - it still seems pretty shocking that we've made it this far.

How much did I adore 2009? Quite a bit. I can do nothing but look back at it and be very, very grateful. Life seemed to gain a different kind of traction this year. Momentum.

If 2010 continues to go the way it started, I'm a lucky girl. Not only did I get to spend it with great friends and a brilliant, funny and handsome man - but I had the privilege of performing with him our very first duet. It went a little something like this...

...except our rendition had quite a bit more soul.

Anyway!

We're a lucky bunch - those of us with air in our lungs. 2010 is here and I have a feeling it's going to afford all of us a lot of opportunity and excitement!

1 comment:

T said...

I tried posting a video of "endless love" from "Glee" but it didn't work.... www.hulu.com watch the first scene in "Balads" and oh, yeah, just want to add: """""""""""""


PS thanks for hanging with us that night, best NYE. EVER.