Monday, January 24, 2011

LOST

As in, I LOST countless hours of my life hoping that all the time I invested in watching this show would result in all the questions of life being answered (and for Sawyer and Juliette to miraculously find each other on the Island).

Neither of these things happened. Spoiler alert for those of you who haven't yet watched the series finale. I watched the seasons in real time... I just didn't get to watching the finale until last night.

All I'm grateful for at this point is the fact that they didn't string me along for another four seasons...or in LOST context, 137 more plot lines. Seriously, writers, if you intend on introducing a new plot line after every commercial break for six seasons, you better be prepared to conclude each one.

I don't know if I will be able to trust you again, ABC. I just don't know.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: