Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The Stylist and I

How'd she get her name? Well. She is responsible for my mane. She keeps it looking like it does.

I love the foil part. It allows me to realize some of my rodeo queen hair dreams.

Today was a day of decisions as I wanted to do something different with all this hair. When you've got long hair, generally the only thing different to do is cut it. I'm pretty picky about the color (have been ever since Mom dyed my whole head yellow ((love you, Mom))). I thought about opting for something like this:



Turns out I'm just not ready to make the change. This head of hair and I have been together for a long time. It's a pretty good partnership.

1 comment:

Samantha Sue said...

you're so freaking adorable. Hope you like the outcome of your hairstyle. Love you!