Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Wait Just a Minute Mr. Postman

It's 5:30 p.m. and the mail has yet to arrive. This is because of the recent down-sizing the postal service has gone through. They have merged mail routes and reduced the number of mail carriers in the interest of cost efficiency. There is just not enough mail to go around anymore.

I, personally, really enjoy getting mail. I'd wager to say everyone does. Unfortunately, the mail man is about to go the way of the milk man. Had I been around for the era of the milk man, I would have been sad when he was phased out as well.

Lonster - if you're reading this...I know I don't tell you enough, but I appreciate you. In your honor, I am planning on sending fewer emails and more greeting cards.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

http://www.boisemilk.com/home.php

I love getting mail
-Kara