Thursday, October 15, 2009

Taking Things to a Whole New Level

Well, friends (hi Mom!)...you're not really "in a relationship" until you're "in a relationship" in your information section on Facebook.


It's true. I'm still working on a McName for him - the only two that come to mind are : McWhereHaveYouBeenAllMyLife or simply McBoyfriend. The first being really long and not very catchy and the second is just not very creative at all. Anyway.

The funny part about Facebooking and relationship statuses is the fact that Facebook sort of acts like this voice of reason in the decision making process. We decided to make the declaratory act this morning and when I received the "relationship request," it read as follows:

"Would you like to confirm McWhereHaveYouBeenAllMyLife as your boyfriend?" In other words...are you sure? Really?

Had there been a button that said, "Yes, Yes I Really Would," I would have selected that option. Instead, I quickly and happily selected, "Confirm."

It's official. Thanks, Facebook.

3 comments:

Michelle & Jesse said...

you're too cute! I am happy for you! You deserve a wonderful guy!

mandy said...

:) Congrats!!!

Reminds me of the "do you like me? check yes or no" notes that we'd pass in 5th grade. Either way is effective, I think.

(note to self: write a "check yes or no" note to my husband)

Jamiedidit said...

Yay! Now I have to go FB stalking and see this dude.